Thursday 6 March 2014

The Art of saying Hello - My top 10 Business Cards


I have been asked to blog about my top ten business cards, to help expand my ideas when it comes to designing my own.


10. This image does show a mix of cards but they are of a similar style. I like that the antique design has been made to look more contemporary with the vintage shades being developed into metallic colours.



9. I think this idea of having an interesting stamp to use on any piece of paper or material available is quite an interesting one. Environmentally friendly too.



8. This design is nice and simple. The coloured edges are nice and the embossing looks good on the floral image.


7. This is a great example of showing what you do in one small card.



6. This card is for an aircraft supply company, creating a toy plane out of a card is very clever way of selling your business.


5. The style of this card is simple but also quite personal, with the hand drawn map and directions on the back.



4. Tours and travel directors business card. Having movable elements in a business card design is a great idea because it becomes more memorable.
 


3. Interchangeable images in a card makes for an easy way to make an interesting design.



2. I love the simple graphic design of these cards. No gimmicks but very eye catching.



1. My number one business card is this musical card for a composer. A tune is played when the card is fed through a miniature music box. An amazing idea.



All images were found via Pinterests




No comments:

Post a Comment